Please feel free to print and share!
Monday, September 10, 2018
Saturday, September 8, 2018
Shareable August GoalsTeaching Goals
August was nutters. There was a death in the family and three other big things that caused some upheaval in my life. Because of these events, I scrapped a majority of my August goals to just focus on staying on top of my daily to-dos and figuring out how to manage the aftermath of these big four events. (If I could share more, I would).
Here are the goals I set for August.
- Continue to work on coursera courses.
- Finish grading by Friday.
- Take one step forward on all projects.
- Finish data collection for one project.
- Brainstorm about a new article.
- Work on novel at least once a week.
- Recruit a new board member.
- Set up EDS Iowa meet up.
- Presentation for my department.
- Go public with Youtube on Twitter.
- Launch new business focus for Love Works photography.
- Strategic plan for calendar line.
- One step forward on each business plan.
- Start leash training Dinah.
- Start Muldowney exercise protocol.
- No spend month.
- Plan Deep Clean 2018 Project.
Basically, the goals I was able to meet were:
- Take one step forward on all research projects.
- Presentation for my department
- Go public with Youtube on Twitter
- Plan Deep Clean 2018
Honestly, thinking about everything that happened this month, staying on top of my regular work requirements and completing the above was still a pretty good month in terms of productivity and goal setting.
Here we are in September and I am still dealing with aftershocks from August. For September goals, I'm keeping it simple.
- Move one step forward on all projects
- Land one new side hustle
- Be more creative
That's it for me! What your goals for September? How did August go for you?
Until next time,